Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Silly scammer emails continued...
Paddy
post Aug 25 2017, 02:59 PM
Post #1

TS Maven

Group: Admin
Member No.: 133
My Mac(s): 2.7GHz 2012 Retina MacBook Pro, 4GHz late-2014 27" iMac, iPad Pro, iPhone 5S and various other Apple thingies belonging to household members

This one, received today, made me laugh out loud. How does one hide something "behind the Caribbean Sea"? Enquiring minds want to know. Thinking.gif I'm not sure *I* have the credibility to handle this... toothgrin.gif

We discovered useful materials under the Ocean, which includes boxes belonging to dead passengers of the aircraft that crashed in January 2016 at Gulf of Mexico Caribbean Sea. Each of the two boxes contain Six Million Dollars, which we hid behind Caribbean Sea for more than one year. We cannot ship the boxes in our names because of our naval reputation. If you have the credibility to handle the boxes then forward your complete information for delivery schedule, also bear in mind that 30% of the total content will be yours at successful end of this transaction. Myself and my Colleague will visit you as soon as the boxes are confirmed in your hands. I await your reply to determine the necessary steps to magnificent success, we are currently deployed but would get a leave immediately when the box arrives at your destination.

Below is my email address for response back to me and if you are on Skype once you receive the message , get back to us immediately with your Skype ID so we can add up and discuss more ob voice chat and video chats too..

Regards,

CDR Armstrong Walter, 0002
Deputy Director, TFCC
Williamwiseee@gmail.com , walterwilliam101@yahoo.com

--------------------
"Home computers are being called upon to perform many new functions, including the consumption of homework formerly eaten by the dog." ~Doug Larson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Xairbusdriver
post Aug 25 2017, 07:14 PM
Post #2

Patience is for humans!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 234
My Mac(s): 10.12.6

"We cannot ship the boxes in our names because of our naval reputation." I think these guys have been staring at their naval too long...

"CDR Armstrong Walter, 0002" Is that his IQ?! dntknw.gif

All I can says is that these gentlemen are much more trusting of me than I am! For 12 million dollars, I'd consider moving almost anywhere once I got the boxes! blush-anim-cl.gif scram.gif

--------------------
I DREAM OF A SOCIETY
where a chicken can cross the road
without having its motives questioned.

Signals, holiday 2014
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th September 2017 - 09:33 PM